Poop Gloves

Fell asleep with hand in diaper.

My Saturday Morning

he ruined my saturday morning. (note: placement of diaper on floor)

Submitted by: alicia

Mr. Potato Head

Farewell Mr. Potato Head!!  Although you were only in our house from Christmas to February, you will be missed, but rest assured, the smell of burnt plastic shall linger forever.  My two year old threw him into the gas fireplace.  He started to melt, rolled out of the fireplace onto the carpet nearly burning the entire house done.

Submitted by: Gretchen